Friday 28 November 2008

This week I have been......

Listening to Pete and The Pirates ‘Blood Gets Thin’, there’s a clip on their myspace, it’s brilliant!

www.myspace.com/peteandthepirates

Reading ‘Revolutionary Road’ by Richard Yates which has been adapted for the big screen by Sam Mendes. The trailer is available to view on apple trailers and the music is provided by Cat Power with her version of ‘Sea of Love’. The movie is being hotly tipped for Oscar nominations and will have it’s big release in the UK in January with Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet at long last reunited after ‘Titanic.’


Eating mostly meatballs, thai green chicken curry and tuna sandwiches with one superfood salad from Leon thrown in. I adore Leon!

Shopping in advance of a party in Maida Vale on Saturday night. I purchased a new outfit yesterday. The event is titled ‘Ich Bin ein Berliner’ on account of all 4 of the hosts being German. Hmmm, hence no theme for outfits. Anything goes. So I got a dress and some boots which I love and they were reduced from £80 to £25 at Topshop, bargain!

And being very excited about brunch tomorrow at Lantana, finally! I’ll report on Monday.

No comments: